The Lush List
My Top 10 of what I’m loving at the moment...
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a superfood. Coconut oil can increase your energy expenditure, helping you to burn more fat. Improve blood cholesterol and brain function. It can also protect against hair damage, moisturise skin and improve dental health (go Google ‘oil pulling’ to learn more). This truly versatile oil is available in all good health shops and supermarkets.
- Colladeen Visage Night Cream: This lightweight yet enriching cream contains a powerful blend of naturally active ingredients to leave your skin feeling plumped, pampered and rejuvenated. naturesbest.co.uk
- Niod Photography Fluid: This priming fluid combines light refraction prisms with topical photo-finishing technologies that transform skin to look instantly better in everyday life and on camera. The serum minimises the appearance of imperfections and leaves the skin with an even tone. It also visibly reduces fine lines and pores, giving you picture perfect skin. This little miracle serum is perfect for any selfie addicts amongst you. lookfantastic.com
- Alice Bow Insoles: These insoles are carefully handcrafted in London from specially selected, high quality, Italian coloured leathers, that not only look good but feel great underfoot. The superior quality orthopaedic padding meanwhile, absorbs the shocks from your busy lifestyle and delivers breathable, antibacterial, long lasting comfort and confidence. alicebow.com
- Flowers By Arrangement: This is a family-owned business - established in 1991 - with over 100 years of experience in the floristry trade. Their service is second to none and they pride themselves on the quality of their work, with the top priority being customer satisfaction, which they always go the extra mile to achieve. They are without a doubt, my favourite florist. swanseaflorist.co.uk
- Anastasia Brow Gel: Keep stray hairs under control with this tinted brow gel, enriched with nourishing, botanical hair conditioners and essential oils. This lightweight formula is the perfect addition to your beauty kit to ensure your brows are perfectly groomed. net-a-porter.com
- Butler & Wilson: Established in 1960’s London, Butler & Wilson have created stunning fashion/costume jewellery and accessories ever since. They create dramatic and covetable pieces. Gorgeous crystals and daring designs add glamour and opulence, ensuring that you really stand out. butlerandwilson.co.uk
- Christian Louboutin Beaute Lipstick: Formulated to lock in moisture up to four hours, with a beautiful finish that doesn’t bleed. The glamorous packaging is an elegant reflection of the designer’s “sense of allure, playfulness and theatricality”. As an added bonus, it can also be worn as a necklace. net-a-porter.com
- By Terry Hyaluronic Summer: By Terry’s solution is a hyaluronic acid foam ‘summer glow’, which refines the skin’s texture and delivers a tanned, matt, fine powder finish, for a hint of ‘barely there’ summer glow. uk.spacenk.com
- The Cambridge Satchel Company: A British company that creates classic leather satchels with a modern twist. They come in an array of colours, from traditional tan to bright pink, all lovingly handmade in the uk. cambridgesatchel.com
Tags: The Lush List