Classy & Fabulous
My fashion gallery of people who have inspired me... or anyone that just looks utterly fabulous...
This month I wanted some inspiration in the coat department. Fur coats, trench coats, lace coats and capes. Here are my favourite celebrity ‘coat looks’.
- Cat Deeley: This gorgeous cape with fur trim looks sensational with Cat’s sparkly dress. Such a glamourous outfit.
- Olivia Palermo: A beautiful lace trench coat which Olivia has cleverly worn as a dress, accessorizing it with a belt and scarf.
- Alexa Chung: The Queen of Cool looks effortless in her classic trench coat - one of the most versatile coats ever.
- Lucy Liu: Lucy takes this cape coat/dress to another level by vamping it up with leather accessories. A definite stand out coat.
- Kate Hudson: This beautiful blanket style cape with its striking monochrome pattern really makes a statement, ensuring all eyes are on Kate.
- Rita Ora: I absolutely adore this metallic trench coat. It’s eye-catching and really brightens up an outfit.
- Blake Lively: Blake looks incredible in this coat. With its fabulous hood and bold colours, this is one cosy coat I’d like to wrap myself up in this winter.
- Rachel Zoe: My style icon looks impeccable in this turquoise leather trench coat. This super stylish woman always looks utterly fabulous.
- Kate Moss: This monochrome fur coat not only looks amazing but is functional too. Kate looks chic and she will almost certainly be kept warm on a cold winter’s night.
- Emma Watson: Emma looks fierce in this striking studded trench coat. A definite “Wow” coat, which can be worn day or night.
Tags: Classy & Fabulous