The Lush List (July)
My Top 10 of what I’m loving at the moment...
- Esthechoc: To all you chocoholics out there - scientists have developed chocolate which slows the signs of aging and contributes to healthy, luminous, smooth skin which is thanks to a boost in the level of antioxidants and increased blood circulation. Oh and did I mention? It’s CHOCOLATE! Available at harrods.com
- St Tropez Shower Tan: Just 3 minutes as part of your daily shower regime. St Tropez gradual shower tan lotion is a convenient way to build a fabulous sun kissed glow. No fake tan smell and no streaks. Totally idiot proof! sttropeztan.co.uk
- Clarisonic Skincare System: This handy little device cleanses 6 times better than hands alone and is gentle enough for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. clarisonic.co.uk
- Coast Italia, Urban Village, High St, Swansea: This beautiful cafe/wine bar/restaurant is a pleasure to visit. The fabulous atmosphere is complimented with high quality coffee, delicious food and a very friendly welcome from the professional staff. Coast was the venue for my website launch. The whole evening exceeded expectations. coast-cafe.co.uk
- Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl: Effortlessly creates beautiful, long lasting curls. Hair is automatically drawn into the hair chamber and is heated from all directions. It takes just seconds to form a perfect curl with different settings for your artistic control. babylisspro.co.uk
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess: This is the ultimate summer fragrance which you will instantly fall in love with. A sensuous blend of bergamot, warm amber, Tiare flower and vanilla combined with creamy coconut. The matching shimmering body oil leaves skin silky soft with a subtle shimmer. esteelauder.com
- Rags & Riches Clothing: The designers Glen Fiteni and Josh Thompson have created a fabulous, contemporary range, specialising in mens wear. Their designs are unique and stylish. A definite must for all you fashionable guys out there. ragsandrichesclothing.co.uk
- Givenchy Mascara: This revolutionary mascara is the first to have a ball shaped brush which reaches all of your lashes. The result is a phenomenal curling effect - even the tiny lashes are captured and coated with no clumps. debenhams.com
- Eva Fraser's Facial Workout: An amazing book which gives you information on why the face ages, how skin works and what can be done about it. It also includes Eva Fraser's Exercise plan. amazon.co.uk
- Gingernut Bakery, Skewen, Swansea: Wanda and Gingernut Bakery were responsible for the scrumptious cupcakes and mini Welsh cakes served at my website launch. These delicious creations were devoured by my guests. I cannot wait to sample more of their creative cakes and treats.
Tags: The Lush List