Classy & Fabulous
My fashion gallery of people who have inspired me... or anyone that just looks utterly fabulous...
This month I wanted some inspiration in the jeans department. I thought I would share with you some of the great celebrity "jeans looks" I found.
- Olivia Palermo. I love how Olivia wears this classic shirt with the ripped skinny jeans, dressing it up with fabulous red heels.
- Charlize Theron. Wearing fitted dark denim jeans with a simple white top, black blazer and black heels, Charlize looks incredibly chic.
- Beyonce. Skinny jeans, a plain white t shirt and colourful heels. This is a great daytime outfit that still looks super stylish.
- Kylie Minogue. This is the perfect example of how to dress up jeans for a night out. Killer heels, pretty camisole and a sequinned blazer.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. These flared jeans, simple white top, wedges and colourful handbag, create a very cool and laid back look.
- Jennifer Lopez. Looking effortlessly cool in her skinnies, Breton top and fierce cage shoes - not forgetting the celeb must have - sunglasses.
- Rachel Zoe. The queen of jeans gives us a masterclass in how to wear flares. Fabulous coat - check. Amazing handbag - check. Quirky hat - check. Beautiful jewelery - check. Simply WOW.
- Victoria Beckham. The heels and handbag elevate this simple outfit from casual - to sophisticated. This is something the stylish Mrs Beckham always manages to pull off.
- Nikki Reed. What's not to love about this ensemble. Fitted shirt, dark skinny jeans, statement necklace and animal print killer heels. Nikki has created a fabulous outfit.
- Miranda Kerr. Double denim is usually a hard look to pull off. Not for Miranda - she accessorizes well with fabulous heels, handbag and lots of confidence.
Tags: Classy & Fabulous