The Lush List
My Top 10 of what I’m loving at the moment...
- Tara Hammett, my Personal Trainer and friend for life. What this lady has done to my body and life is nothing short of miraculous. If you are serious about changing your lifestyle and body, visit her website taransformation.com for many different plans to suit your life and goals. You will not be sorry.
- Jenna Kelly, Make Up Artist and friend for life. Jenna is The Queen Of Cosmetics who always achieves perfection in everything she does. A definite must for glamourous occasions, weddings and photo shoots. Jenna can be found at jkmua.com
- Richie Crossley, Photographer and owner of chicstudio.co.uk This man is an absolute genius with a camera. Not only will he make you look amazing, you will have the most fun ever. A photo shoot with Richie will have you feeling on top of the world. Something I think everyone should experience.
- Hilary Jones, Hairstylist and friend for life. After many years as my hairdresser, Hilary and I did our first photo shoot together where she blew me away with how she transformed my hair into so many different styles. Check Hilary out at chicstudio.co.uk
- Moda The Kingsway, Swansea. Shopping at Moda is lots of fun, beautiful clothes, friendly staff and always a great welcome from owner Richard. There is also the superb M Bar serving homemade delicious food. modacollections.co.uk
- Shellac Nails, professionally applied at Irresistible Beauty, Treboeth, Swansea. Shellac has a flawless mirror finish that lasts up to 14 days with no chips or smudges. Lucy and her staff are extremely creative and the salon has a great atmosphere. I always look forward to my visits.
- Pro Intense Lifting facial at The Beauty Therapy Suite, Mumbles, Swansea, beautytherapysuite.co.uk. This is such a relaxing treatment which left my skin feeling totally rejuvenated. Thanks to my therapist Sarah it was so good I didn’t want it to end. With a 10% off voucher and loyalty card I will definitely be going back for more.
- Temple Spa, Red Carpet Collection for perfect skin. This amazing set of products offers a liquid facial, instant wrinkle filler, shadow concealer, radiance booster and nail trio. Achieve picture perfect skin at an extremely affordable price. I have tried, tested and loved these products. You will not be disappointed. Available at templespa.com
- My Showcase. They have 30+ brands of beauty products which you can either purchase online, or you can host a showcase at home. You and your friends can discover, try and buy their goodies, even earning discounts and vouchers to spend. What a wonderful way to spend an evening. Information availabe at - myshowcase.com
- Tulsi Tea. Nature’s gift to you. This little known herb has such a wide range of health benefits. Hindus view Tulsi as a goddess in the form of a plant, bestowed with great spiritual and healing powers. It is a stimulating organic tea that helps you beat stress and it also tastes delicious. Available from amazon.com
Tags: The Lush List