Debbie Buss - Unlocking the secrets of the Universe
Is life passing you by?
Hello I'm Debbie Buss. I am an Intuitive Healer and Spiritual Coach. My passion is working with women, helping them to get back into their forgotten bodies.
*Warning: This column contains strong language and adult content!
Unlocking the secrets of the Universe
There are questions that many people have started asking themselves.
They stem from a sense that we are more than we perceive to be, that there is some other reason or destiny to our existence.
The answers to these questions are hidden in the natural laws of the universe.
These laws govern all things without uncertainty they shape the world around us as well as our inner being.
They do not move or alter course; the universal laws leave nothing to chance.
They do not operate within blurred lines - they only work within specific and well-defined lines.
Universal laws begin with YOU – your outer world reflects your inner world’s personal development within the boundaries of universal laws, which will elevate you to a higher plane of consciousness.
The universal laws are guidelines that can help us achieve great things to increase the quality of life and give us hope.
If there is anything you want to accomplish or manifest in life this can be found in the secrets of the universe.
If you look online, there is lots of information, and lots of different laws to choose from; the main one everyone has heard about is the Law of Attraction. But what if I told you this is only a small part of the many Universal Laws?
I am going to give you a breakdown of my favourite ones:
1. The Law of Oneness: This is the law of original creation. It states that everything is connected. What we think, believe, say and do will have a corresponding effect on others and the world around us. This is the supreme law over all other laws; when broken down, everything consists of some type of energy.
2. The Law of Vibration: The law of Vibration or Frequency- vibrational energy is the essence of this law. It is the foundation of the better-known Law of Attraction, when we look on a subatomic level at any substance, we do not find matter, but rather pure energy. Energy that is constantly vibrating and moving, nothing rests, including human beings. So,what seems like a separate solid desk sitting on its own is an illusion. It is the Law of Vibration in action. However, we don't perceive it as vibrational energy until we break it down to some subatomic particles and view it with a microscope.
3. The Law of Attraction: The Law of Attraction, also called the Law of Manifestation, or what I like to call the Law of Mirrors. This Law is probably one of the most talked about, but what is not mentioned is how tied it is to the Law of Vibration, how closely they are related. Whether we realise it or not, we are responsible for attracting both positive and negative circumstances into our lives; whatever we place our focus and energy on will have a direct impact on what happens to us. When we know that our thoughts and feelings are vibrating (Law of Vibration) and that like attracts like (Law of Attraction) we begin to fathom how we can alter our lives just by alternating our thoughts and emotions.
4. The Law of Action: This law states that we must act to get what we desire. There is a fine line between YOU trying to figure out how to accomplish a goal, and the universe showing you how. It is important to know the difference. In most cases, if you're paying attention you know when you are supposed to take action. The problem is as soon as most people focus on a new desire, they instantly try to think of ways to make it happen. This is interfering with the universe; they are essentially getting in their own way. Focus on the desire, meditate on it, visualise having achieved it and then listen for the universe to give you direction. Once you've been given direction then we must act.
5. The Law of Correspondence: Also known as the Law of Equivalence, this universal law states that the principles of physics that explain the physical world of energy, light, vibration and motion, have their corresponding principles in the universe. “As above, so below”. “As within so without”. Or “whatever is above is like that which is below” and whatever is below it is like that which is above. This law is the adage you may have heard that our outer world reflects our inner world; it is probably one of the most important universal laws that exist. If we had chosen one, it is the foundation of almost all self-help courses that teach us to change from the inside out.
6. The Law of Cause and Effect: Also known as the Law of Karma this law states that nothing happens by chance and that all actions have consequences and produce specific results. The choices we make and actions we take or don't take, whether conscious or unconscious have corresponding outcomes and effects. You cannot do something dishonest or wrong without something bad coming back to you; even if you're the only one who knows you did something wrong, you cannot escape it.
7. The Law of Rhythm: This is also called the Law of Flow. This universal law tells us that everything flows in the universe. Everything has rhythm; all things flow in and out; and all things rise and fall. The pendulum swings back and forth in everything, if something swings to the right, it must then swing to the left. The Law of Rhythm can be seen in the waves and tides of the ocean; everything in existence is involved in a beautiful dance - swaying, flowing and swinging back and forth, up and down, everything is either growing or dying.
When you get to understand how these Laws work and start to implement them into your daily life, you will begin to see how miracles appear every day. Like a chain of dominoes, things will start falling into place.
Tags: Debbie Buss