Tara Hammett - Halloumi Balls
Let the lifestyles of the fit and fabulous inspire you to achieve the life and body you’ve always wished for...
I can help you transform from feeling miserable, unhealthy and tired to CONFIDENT, full of energy and in LOVE with life.
Make my lifestyle programme your lifestyle programme. Stop blaming and complaining...
Stop Wishing...Start Doing...
‘You are what you eat’
1 Block of halloumi cheese grated
1 Grated courgette
1 Grated carrot
25g (1 scoop) Oats
½ Teaspoon paprika
Pinch black pepper
Makes 3 servings
Squeeze as much water out of the courgette & carrot as possible using kitchen roll.
Next mix all the ingredients together and split into 9 balls.
Place into a muffin tray and pop in the oven at 180℃ for 10-12 minutess, rotate them and cook for a further 6-8 minutes
Enjoy 3 as a serving with your fave veggies/salad.
‘Feel the fear - but do it anyway’
One of the girls Kathryn - who lost 10lbs in the 6 Week Body Plan before Christmas - pointed out in our 6WBP group that she has been seeing lots of posts on social media saying that New Year’s Resolutions are rubbish:
'I’ve seen a lot of people posting about how rubbish it is setting goals for the new year, that you’re good enough already, that New Year’s resolutions are always broken.
I LOVE new beginnings and fresh starts. I feel like I’ve changed so many things in the last year that I’m really proud of. It all started on January 1st.
- switched to a plant-based diet;
- massively reduced the plastic we use in the house by making some changes; and
- taken up and developed a love for yoga.
I also went into Christmas at a really good weight and fitness level after the 6 week party plan... I set my target at 10lb and hit it. Those 10lbs leave me feeling like a totally different person and so much happier.
I’m fitter, stronger and healthier at the least healthy time of the year. Thanks Tara and Sacha for all of the advice and support and to all you lovely women who inspire me everyday!!! 😍'
Kathryn did incredibly well last year and is proof that resolutions/goals do work, you just need to do some certain things:
1) Work on small habits. These soon create huge differences to your life. Don't make big promises you know you'll struggle to keep. Instead of saying you'll workout every day, say you'll do it three times per week. Or just leave your kit out to make it harder to ignore.
2) Surround yourself with good people. If you want to be better and have better habits, be around people who also have good habits you want. They will lift you and support you.
3) Commit to a challenge. Whether you join my 6 Week Body Plan or decide to do a running, yoga or mindset challenge. A little goal and healthy competition can be great for keeping you motivated.
4) Do something you enjoy. Whether lifting weights is better than Zumba or not, if you're enjoying it, there's a MUCH better chance you will stick to it.
5) Don't stress about the slip ups. Going 'off track' is inevitable. Learn to accept this will happen, and instead of giving up because you're not doing it perfectly, keep going because you're doing the best you can.
6) Try a digital detox or at least reduce your usage. Reading less news, watching less TV, scrolling less, will make room for better things to do. Reading, learning, talking with loved ones, cooking, moving, laughing...all part of a happier, healthier lifestyle. One thing I've already done in 2019 is to delete the Daily Mail app off my phone. I could easily spend 20 minutes on there when I could have read something much more educational.
Watch this month’s video to find out what questions Emma needed answering in...Ask Tara.
Tags: Tara Hammet