Stop Wishing...Start Doing…
Let the lifestyles of the fit and fabulous inspire you to achieve that life you’ve always wished for...
Delve into my world of fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle. Let me capture your imagination and help you unleash it in spectacular style. Be adventurous. Be fun. Be confident. Be healthy. Be happy. Be fabulous. Be the best you can be.
October Inspiration Board
This month’s board shows all my favourite looks from the recent New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks. .
It’s one of my favourite times of year, when I get to devour all the new clothes and accessories which will be available for the upcoming season!
It’s also an opportunity to plan my wardrobe and make shopping lists of all the delicious items I want to buy. It’s also the time of year my husband dreads the most!!
‘You are what you eat’
Fancy something sweet without sabotaging your goals? Try these little flavour bombs, guilt-free and easy to make. We all love something comforting on these darker, colder days and nights. Enjoy one of these little flavour bombs with a cup of green tea.
Cookie Dough Protein Cups
1 Scoop Whey protein (vanilla)
1 Tbsp Cacao nibs
½ Large bar 80-90% (dark) chocolate
1 Tbsp Water
2 Silicone cases
- Melt the chocolate and line the silicone cups with a thin layer of chocolate.
- Pop in the freezer to firm up. Repeat to thicken the cup up.
- Mix the cacao nibs and whey protein with 1 tbsp of water (or until you get a thick dough – depending on your brand of whey and how much water you need).
- Split the dough and place into the chocolate cups.
- Pop in the fridge to firm up for at least 20 minutes.
- This makes two. Have one as a treat.
Who said eating healthy had to be boring?
Eat amazing .... because you ARE!
‘Feel the fear - but do it anyway’
Are you one of these people.....
“I really want to lose weight, but I just love my food too much!”
It’s just an excuse.
So many of us LOVE to eat. The problem is there’s just SO MANY GOODIES out there.
Sometimes there’s NOT ENOUGH TIME to prep.
Sometimes you grab things on the go and everything is HIGH CARB & Processed.
Sometimes you’re out and about and FANCY some choccie.
You’re constantly struggling between being good and not being bad.
But what if you could have whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted.
You kind of then don’t obsess about it so much.
No more restriction.
No more desiring what you ‘can’t’ have.
No more guilt when you do have it.
Don’t you just hate those people who eat what they want and still look good?
You can too.
Do you know someone that loves to eat and is still in shape?
If you want it enough, you can do it too.
Maybe you love TO DRINK.
Maybe you love TO LIE ON THE SOFA.
Maybe you love CHOCOLATE TOO MUCH.
So do I and many people I know do too. So what if you could HAVE IT ALL?
The lying on the sofa.
It can be done when you DO what you know you should do.
Join my team of TARAnsformers and see how you can drop the fear of change and commit to your goals.
‘Knowledge is power’
My top tips on battling colds and viruses when they hit at this time of year:
- Keep hydrated. When you are sick your body produces more mucus. That is what makes us all stuffed up. When you increase your liquid intake it makes the mucus flow better.
- Supplement with vitamins that contain zinc and vitamin C. This will help your white blood cells with what they need to beat any viruses.
- Get as much rest as possible. Whatever you do you are going to need time to heal. Your body will be working hard to kick out the germs.
Sign up to my daily email and receive some great tips on nutrition, health and fitness
Work towards the body of your dreams